Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our new Roseland Plantation site is live!

It's been a lot of work, but it is all worth it. Our new website is up and it is beautiful. Big kudos to the folks at Web.com and especially our designer, Jennifer Amos for creating a beautiful, efficient, user friendly site. She listen to our vision and came up with a design that was right-on! We are so pleased. It is night and day compared to our old site.

The on-line reservation system we've chosen for our Bed and Breakfast, SuperINN.com looks like a winner too. It is an easy reservation system from the guest's point of view and an easy system to learn from our, the Innkeeper's point of view. There are reports galore available to us that I haven't even begun to explore.

I am so excited! I'll keep you up to date on the impact this new site will make on our business.

God is good - all the time!

Debbie

2 comments:

Cherry Hill Cottage~ said...

Hello Debbie~
Good to see Roseland Plantations new website~ and your blog! It looks so pretty! I enjoyed my visit! I have you linked on my blog side column. We're looking forward to the wedding!

Tina Smith
Cherry Hill Cottage

Debbie and Steve at Historic Roseland Plantation said...

Hi Tina,

I'm going to have to learn how to do that - link your site to my blog side column. I used to be so up on everything technology, now I feel so technology illiterate. I'll catch up though!
Thanks,
Debbie